Your shopping basket is empty
Complimentary Shipping for orders over $120. Delivery by FedEx Overnight.
I. MY ACCOUNT
1) Create My Account
To place an order, you need to create an account. This allows you to place your future orders quickly and to track your shipments. To create an account, click on “My Account”, click on “Your Name” then supply a valid e-mail address.
2) How do I change my personal information?
You can update your personal information in your account at any time. Click on “My Account” and type in your name: enter your e-mail address and your password.
3) I forgot my password
If you cannot remember your password, go to “My Account” on the Personal ID page. Enter your e-mail address and click on “Forgotten password.” An e-mail will be sent to you shortly with your password.
4) I forgot my email address
You have forgotten your e-mail address? Contact us and let us know your name as well as the e-mail address where you would prefer to receive the information about your account.
5) I would like to change my email address
Go into your account entering your old e-mail address and password. Once in your account, to change your e-mail address click on “Your E-mail Address.” Enter your new e-mail address and validate; it is now updated.
6) I cannot find all your pastries on the online boutique.
Pastries like macarons, tarts, éclairs, desserts… are not available on our online boutique. They are too fragile to be shipped.
II. ORDER PROCESSING
1) How can I include a message with my shipment?
Once you have entered the delivery address, you will see a field where you can type in a message for your order.
This message will be printed on a La Maison du Chocolat message card. Do not forget to sign your message because the recipient will not know who sent the chocolates.
2) How can I change a product on my order?
Once you have placed your order, the order is recorded and cannot be modified. We request that you review the contents of your order on the page "Summary of My Order," before proceeding to the payment section.
3) Can I modify the address and/or the delivery date, once my order has been validated?
Any modification is possible as long as the order has not been shipped. Please contact as soon as possible our customer service at 1(718) 361-9161 to notify them of the changes to your order.
4) What information do I need if I wish to contact Customer Service by telephone?
Please have your order number as well as the names of the shipper and the recipient.
5) May I contact your Customer Service by e-mail?
To contact our customer service, please use the following address: email@example.com
6) How can I use the "Advantage Code"?
On the page with the shopping basket, you will see the field “Advantage Code.”
7) May I pick up my products directly at the boutique?
The orders placed on our website are for shipment only.
If you wish to place an order and pick it up in one of our boutiques, please contact our Madison boutique directly at 1 (212) 744-7117.
You will find the addresses of our boutiques in the heading "Our boutiques."
8) I wish to offer chocolates but I do not want the recipient to receive the invoice.
The invoice is attached to the e-mail "Notification of order confirmation" and it is only sent to you. The recipient only receives the message card included with your shipment.
III. CUSTOMER SERVICE
1) What are the hours of Customer Service?
Customer Service is available from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.
You may contact us either by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at the following number: 1 (718) 361-9161.
You may also write to us at: La Maison du Chocolat, 1018 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10075 USA.
2) Is it possible to have same day delivery?
The Website does not offer same day delivery. For same day delivery, please contact our Madison boutique at 1 (212) 744-7117.
3) How can I send an order to a country that is not listed on your website?
If your country of delivery does not appear in the list located on the Home Page, we do not deliver to this country:
- either because shipments of perishable goods are not permitted,
- or due to high temperatures, a high humidity rate, or high import duties.
For any information concerning a particular country, please do not hesitate to contact us.
4) How do I proceed for any complaints, comments about my order, my products or my deliveries?
A form on line is at your disposal in the "Contact" heading (located at the bottom of the page).
Go to "Customer Service" and fill in the form.
We will answer you as soon as possible.
IV. PAYMENTS METHODS AND SECURITY
1) Which payment methods are accepted on the website?
We only accept payment by credit cards on the website. Payment by check or bank transfer is not possible.
2) Which credit cards do you accept on the website?
For the US on line boutique, we accept the following credit cards: VISA, MASTERCARD, and AMERICAN EXPRESS.
3) Is my payment on your site secure?
You can pay for your purchases in confidence on our Website.
We use the SSL encoding system to guarantee you maximum safety.
Your encrypted banking data is directly transmitted to our bank BRED Banques Populaires and is not retained.
If you wish further information concerning payment on the Internet, do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service: 1 (718) 361-9161.
V. SHIPPING DELIVERY AND OPTIONS
1) Which shipping company do you use for delivery?
We work with the FedEx shipping company. This company guarantees on time delivery and proper handling of our chocolates.
2) What delivery information do I have to provide to ensure the shipment will arrive on the required date?
Any additional delivery information will be useful for our shipping company.
Do not hesitate to communicate to us: the floor/the intercom/the phone number of the recipient or other pertinent information.