This year, Nicolas Cloiseau brings the lightness of festivities to traditional holiday delicacies. A playful collection of five new creations in:
- which lemon 'zests' the ginger,
- the praliné 'peppers' itself with Christmas spices,
- passion fruit flirts with litchi,
- the desert rose peels off petals of creamy delights,
- and the pure cru cacao from Grenada unveils its crisp, spicy notes.
Shelf-life: 10 to 26 days.
Ingredients : dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier (SOY lecithin), vanilla natural flavoring), MILK chocolate (sugar, whole MILK powder, cocoa butter, cocoa paste, emulsifier (SOY lecithin)), sugar, CREAM, ALMONDS, HAZELNUTS, glucose syrup, corn, sweetener (sorbitol), litchi, passion fruit pulp and juice, BUTTER, lime juice, cocoa beans, mango puree, WHEAT flour, ginger, invert sugar, lime peels, acidity regulator (citric acid), spices, salt, pectin, colors (E160b, beetroot juice powder), BARLEY MALT extract.
Dark chocolate contains : cocoa solids 56% minimum. Milk chocolate contains : cocoa solids 37% minimum - Milk solids : 26% minimum
Keep in a dry and cool place (18°C / 64°F)
May contain peanuts.