To explore new taste territories with an aerial and foamy ganache, offering bursting flavours, locked in a crunchy small chocolate cube.
- Fleeting Noir : Dark, sweet and round, with a silky texture of a ganache without cream.
- Absolute Raspberry : Chocolate and raspberry both ephemeral and enchanting, delicate and explosive, an acidulous treasure.
- Puff of Lemon : Chocolate and lemon without bitterness, lively and refreshing flavor with its infusion of lime and lemon zests.
- A Burst of Praliné : A praliné with surprisingly light slivers of caramelized almonds and hazelnuts that melt elegantly into the mouth.
- Nuances Lactées : An airy milk chocolate ganache, a light and intense chocolate sensation envelops the palate in creamy sweetness.
Ingredients : dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier (SOY lecithin), vanilla natural flavoring), MILK chocolate (sugar, whole MILK powder, cocoa butter, cocoa paste, HAZELNUTS, emulsifier (SOY lecithin)), anhydrous MILK fats, sugar, ALMONDS, HAZELNUTS, glucose syrup, raspberry (puree, concentrate juice), sweetener (sorbitol), invert sugar, white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole MILK powder, emulsifier (SOY lecithin), vanilla natural flavoring), lime, strawberry powder, colors (E100, E160b, beetroot juice powder), salt, vanilla pods, natural flavorings (raspberry, lemon), cocoa powder.
Dark chocolate contains : cocoa solids 56% minimum. Milk chocolate contains : cocoa solids 37% minimum - Milk solids : 26% minimum.
Keep in a dry and cool place (18°C / 64°F).
May contain peanuts, gluten.
Our chocolates are best appreciated at room temperature. We advise that you cut your chocolate in two and let it melt in the mouth to allow time for the flavors to develop. When you are tasting several chocolates, it is best to start with a plain chocolate, then move on to flavored varieties: first those with fruits, then spices, then alcohol.
icon 2 Days